If you wish to authorise someone else to represent you vis-a-vis GEMA, please use the GEMA power of attorney.

Power of Attorney for GEMA

If you simply wish to have your royalties transferred into another bank account than your own, please inform us accordingly by means of the bank details form.

Bank details (SEPA)

Bank details (NON-SEPA)