More questions? Search here:

How do I notify you when I change my name?

The easiest way you can do this is in our Online Portal under the service My details in the area My membership details.

Do you not have access to the Online Portal yet? Find out here how to register.

Alternatively, we also accept any requests to change details from you or your authorised representatives in writing. For this, we always need the corresponding certificate for this purpose.

Please direct your name change including the certificate as a pdf attachment by e-mail to or send the documents by post to GEMA Generaldirektion,
Mitglieder & Partner, Rosenheimer Str. 11, 81667 München, Germany/Deutschland.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm