More questions? Search here:

I have objected to the amendment of the Deed of Assignment but would like to withdraw it. How do I go about that?

In case that you wish to withdraw your objection, you can do this by notifying GEMA informally as follows:

Send an e-mail to 

or write to

Mitglieder & Partner (Members & Partners)
PO Box 80 07 67
D-81607 Munich.

In that case, GEMA is going to manage your rights at the next possible date.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm