Due to maintenance work, the Member Services hotline will only be available to a limited extent from Fri, 26 November, 1 pm to Mon, 29 November, 1 pm.

How do I notify you when I change my address?

Simply change your address details or those of your authorising party in our Online Portal under the service My details.

Please also inform us of any changes of your tax residence following a move to or from abroad.

Do you not have access to the Online Portal yet? Find out here how to register.

Alternatively, you can also notify us of your address change in writing: Please use the address form (notification and changes) and send it by e-mail to mitgliederpartner@gema.de or by post to GEMA Generaldirektion, Mitglieder- & Partner-Administration, Rosenheimer Str. 11, 81667 Munich.


Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 726215-61

Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm