How can I change my contact details?

Simply change your contact details or those of your authorising party in our Online Portal under the service My details.

Do you not have access to the Online Portal yet? Find out here how to register.

Alternatively, you can also notify us of changes to your contact details in writing: Please use the address form (notification and changes)  and send it by e-mail to or by post to GEMA Generaldirektion, Mitglieder & Partner Administration, Rosenheimer Str. 11, 81667 München, Germany/Deutschland.


Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 726215-61

Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm