How do I change my tax details?

As a creator or an authorised representative, you can simply change the tax details in our Online Portal under the service under the service My details.

Do you not have access to the Online Portal yet? Find out here how to register.

Alternatively, you can also notify us of your change in writing: Please use the tax details form and send it to or by post to GEMA Generaldirektion, Mitglieder & Partner Administration, Rosenheimer Str. 11, 81667 München, Germany/Deutschland.

Did you know? Payouts of VAT can only be made if we know your tax number and/or your UST ID number (VAT ID).

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 726215-61

Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm