I have switched my tax residence from another country to Germany. What kind of documents do I require?

In such cases, we need a confirmation of the tax office in charge. You can request the corresponding form from our Members & Partners team at mitgliederpartner@gema.de. 


Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 726215-61

Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm