I am a freelancer. Do I need a professional liability insurance in addition to a personal liability insurance?

A personal liability insurance covers damage caused privately. If someone carries out their activities as a freelancer and/or self-employed person, this no longer falls within the private sector. The same applies for sideline or secondary activities. In the event of damage, the person causing the damage without a professional liability insurance is liable with his or her own private assets.

As a consequence, the GEMA insurance packages in the professional liability insurance sector always include a professional liability insurance and a personal liability insurance in order to be comprehensively covered against liability claims.


Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 726215-61

Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm