Asset Publisher

More questions? Search here:

How do I change my tax details?

As a creator or an authorised representative, you can simply change your tax details in our Online Portal under the service My details in the area My tax details.

Do you not have access to the Online Portal yet? Find out here how to register.
Alternatively, you can also notify us of your change in writing: Please use the
​​​​​​​Change of tax information form and send it by e-mail to or by post to GEMA Generaldirektion, Mitglieder & Partner Administration, Rosenheimer Str. 11, 81667 München, Germany/Deutschland.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm
Fr: 9am to 4pm