How can I register sound recordings online?

There are two ways to register music when it is used by means of sound recordings: You can simply acquire the licence in our Online Portal for many usage purposes. This applies, for example, for the production of music CDs or records (vinyls). In other cases, for example when it comes to registering audio books, we provide you with forms which you can use to submit your music use notifications to us via e-mail or by post. An overview on all uses is included in the online service Product application. 

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

089 48003 800

Mon - Thu: 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am to 3.00 pm