- What is a soundfile?
- When is it worth uploading a soundfile using the online portal?
- Is there a user manual?
- Which browsers can I use for the sound file upload?
- Where is the data saved?
- Where do you send my soundfiles once they have been approved?
- Does the upload of a soundfile replace the GEMA work notification?
- Which formats can I use for my uploads?
- What may a soundfile contain?
- Which versions of the recording are required?
- Is there a difference whether a soundfile is uploaded in mono or in stereo?
- Can I upload several soundfiles for a GEMA work number?
- Can I also upload the entire score of a film and a radio play?
- What do the respective “approval” status details mean?
- Why does the status not change even though I have entered all mandatory details?
- Can I upload several soundfiles and is there a mass upload?
- Can I add or approve/release metadata for several soundfiles simultaneously?
- Can I upload metadata en masse in just one file?
- Is there an API for the soundfile upload?
- Can I restore deleted soundfiles?
- Can I withdraw approvals that I have given for monitoring?
- Can I edit soundfile information and/or the work allocation after the approval/release?
Your topic is not currently listed? We’d love to help you over the phone.
Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm