- How can I terminate the contract with GEMA?
- I give up my business. Why do I not have a special right of termination?
- What is the notice period?
- I have requested a change to my contract. Why did I receive a notice of termination of the contract?
- I have given notice of termination of my contract, why has it not been ended immediately?
- Why is the contract bound to a location or venue?
- Why can I not simply transfer a contract?
- I have moved. Why can I not simply take my contract with me?
- How can I change an offer or parts thereof?
- I am a member of an association. Why do I not receive a price rebate in the offer?
- I received an offer by mistake, what shall I do now?
- How can I change the name to which the offer has been made out to?
- The offer period is incorrect. How can I change that?
- The accounting cycle in the offer is incorrect. How can I change that?
Your topic is not currently listed? We’d love to help you over the phone.
Mon-Fri: 7am to 6pm