I wish to upload music contents to or use them on my own website. What do I need to consider?

What is important is that you first clear the synchronisation rights with the rightsholders (creators/publishers).Third-party rights should also be cleared, e.g. with the Gesellschaft zur Verwertung von Leistungsschutzrechten [German collective management organisation for neighbouring or related rights].


If you upload music on your own website, tariff VR-OD 10 shall be applicable. You can register the tariff in our licence shop. As a general agreement partner, please use the relevant form. You can find out more about this in our section tariff for websites.


Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 1200210-53

Mon – Thu: 9am to 5pm
Fr: 9am to 4pm