Asset Publisher


Menu Display

More questions? Search here:

What do I have to do if I want to use music for a promotional film?

You can only obtain the permission to use music in a promotional film (e.g. for TV, cinema or internet) from the rightsholder/s (creators/publishers). In this area, a transfer of the synchronisation right to GEMA is not intended.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

030 1200210-53

Monday to Friday: 7 am until 6 pm