More questions? Search here:

How do I notify you when I change my address?

Simply change your address details or those of your authorising party in our Online Portal under the service My details in the area My addresses.

Please also inform us of any changes of your tax residence following a move to or from abroad.

Do you not have access to the Online Portal yet? Find out here how to register.

Alternatively, you can also notify us of your change in writing: Please use the address form (notification and changes) and send it by e-mail to or by post to GEMA Generaldirektion, Mitglieder & Partner, Rosenheimer Str. 11, 81667 München, Germany/Deutschland.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm