More questions? Search here:

I have transferred my residence abroad. Can I remain a GEMA member and which changes will affect me?

Your GEMA membership remains in place of course. Do you just want us to post your correspondence to your address abroad? Or did you also change your tax residence?

If it is only the postal address that you have changed, you merely need to send us a confirmation by the German tax office. If the tax residence has changed, however, you, as a member must decide whether you wish to request an exemption or not.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm