More questions? Search here:

I am a member of several collective management organisations. Where do I have to send my work declarations?

If you have several collective management organisations manage individual rights or territories separately, you must also declare your works with all the collective management organisations separately so that all territories, rights and, where applicable, co-authors can be taken into account when usages occur.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm