More questions? Search here:

My works are used in countries where GEMA does not have a representationagreement with another collective management organisation. What do I need to do?

In that case, you, the author, must manage the licensing of your works directly. Please get in touch with the collective management organisation in the respective country.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm