Asset Publisher

More questions? Search here:

How do I register a film or a series?

The easiest way for you to notify us of an audiovisual production such as a film or a series including your music is to use the service AV registration in the GEMA Online Portal.

Alternatively, you can complete the form Notification of audiovisual productions, sign it and send it to .

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 726215-61

Mo - Thu: 9am to 5pm | Fr: 9am to 4pm