More questions? Search here:

In which cases can I enter into a contract?

If you use music permanently, such as letting a radio play at a hairdresser’s or playing back music from a CD in a retail shop.

  • Notify us of the music use. Best to do so in our Online Portal, and we will send you a contract offer.
  • You can select between a monthly, quarterly and annual term of contract.

Good to know: You require a separate licence for music uses which are not covered by a contract. Example: You notify us that you play background music in a restaurant. On top of that, you hold a summer festival with live music. In this case, you need to submit a separate notification for the event with live music.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 30 1200210-53

Monday to Friday: 7am until 6pm