- Why do I no longer receive account statements in the post?
- What do the abbreviations on the account statement mean? Is there an English translation for them?
- When do I receive my account statement?
- My account statement shows “BK Guthaben” [credit], but the amount is followed by an“S“ for Soll [debit]. Why?
- What does the term “Saldo-Vortrag” [balance carried forward] mean?
- How do I obtain a copy of my account statements?
- My account statement shows “Your tax ID: was not declared“ or “Your UST [VAT] ID No: was not declared”. What does this mean?
- Can I have copies of my account statements sent automatically to third parties?
- There have been retroactive changes to my VAT liability. Are tax paybacks / chargebacks possible?
- Am I liable for value added tax (UST/VAT)? If so, what do I need to do?
- What is an exemption?
- What are the processing periods for exemptions or repayments?
- Do I have to apply for an exemption?
- Can the income tax and the solidarity tax deducted by GEMA be refunded?
- I have switched my tax residence from another country to Germany. What kind of documents do I require?
- I require a statement of my income and VAT for the tax office
Your topic is not currently listed? We’d love to help you over the phone.
Mon - Thu: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fri: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm