More questions? Search here:

How can I register sound recordings online?

There are two ways to register the use of music on sound recordings: For many purposes, you can simply purchase the licence in our online portal. This applies, for example, to the production of music CDs or records. In other cases, for example when registering audiobooks, we provide you with forms that you can use to register the use of music by e-mail or post. You can find an overview of all uses in the online service Production application.

Please note: You can find the online service in the Services section of the Online Portal.

Need anymore help? Get in touch!

+49 (0) 89 48003 800

Monday to Friday: 8am to 2pm