More questions? Search here:

Is the music use covered if I already have entered a licence agreement for my gym/dance studio with GEMA?

Online uses are usually not covered by existing contracts for on-site music use in the studio.  Such uses are licensed via tariff VR-OD 10, provided that they are on demand uses.  

Additional information on how to register your studio can be accessed here